Are you getting that budget done? Don’t forget AC Maintenance. With Florida summers you will be happy that you made the investment in your system. At Ambrose Air, we stride to be your go to choice for AC maintenance services in the Orlando, FL area.
Spring is the ideal time to budget for HVAC maintenance. Annual central air conditioning maintenance saves money by increasing efficiency and preventing small problems from becoming more expensive problems later down the road. Furthermore, If your ac maintenance checkup is scheduled for spring you will most likely beat the long waits and higher prices that often come with peak season HVAC repair visits.
So what are a couple of reasons to schedule air conditioning maintenance check ups? For starters, saving money! With regularly scheduled air conditioner maintenance checks, you greatly increase the chances that your AC Repair technician will catch small problems before they become much bigger ones.
Annual AC maintenance checkups also save money by ensuring that your unit is working at its optimal efficiency. A properly running AC uses less energy to cool your house. Lower energy use means much bigger savings for you on your monthly utility bills.
>> You May Also Like: AC Fan Belt Repair
Unless you are a trained AC Repair person we strongly urge you to contact your trusted Orlando AC Repair Company about coming out to perform basic air condition maintenance. Stay ahead of the game and do this in the spring and fall. Take advantage of this time window before everyone else turns on their AC units and realizes they are in need of maintenance. Waiting until later in the summer will lead to longer waits for AC repair and maintenance service.
Air conditioner maintenance checkups are an important part of making sure you get long lasting and efficient performance from your air conditioner. Knowing which services you may need when your technician arrives is just as important as the checkup itself! Here is a short HVAC maintenance checklist of common procedures your HVAC contractor should include with a routine maintenance call.
· Check for proper refrigerant levels: Low refrigerant levels indicate a leak that must be located and repaired immediately. Low levels of refrigerant can burn out your compressor which could result in one of the most costly AC repairs.
· Check all electrical components and controls to make sure they are functioning correctly.
· Check evaporator and condenser coils. Dirty coils will reduce the energy efficiency and cooling ability of your ac unit.
· Calibrate thermostat: Doing so ensures that your A/C isn’t working overtime.
· Flush condensate drain pans and lines to prevent water from backing up and causing damage to floors, walls, etc.
· Check, clean and/or replace filters.
Performing regular annual air conditioner checkups is the easiest way to keep your air conditioner in tip top condition for years to come. Make sure you’ll get worry free and money saving performance from your HVAC unit through the hot summer months. It is in your best interest to contact your Orlando AC Repair Company and schedule a regular maintenance appointment today.